The IEEE RFID-TA 2019 Conference congratulates the students who participate to the Best Student Paper Award Competition. A special Poster Session for them will take place in the Basement of “Centro Congressi Le Benedettine” on September 26, from 14:40-17:20.
Poster Session: the Best Student Paper Award poster session will be held on Thursday, September 26 from 14:40-17:20. We recommend the poster author to be present during this time to interact with poster session attendees.
Poster Title, Content and authors list: the poster title must coincide with the related paper title, as the authors list. The content of the poster must to be strictly related to the presented paper, but may present novel content.
Poster Set Up and Removal: the stands for the poster will be available in the poster Area basement from the beginning of the conference until the end. Each author may setup the poster at any time she/he prefers. We suggest authors to leave their poster on the stand for the entire conference to increase the visibility of the paper. The panel is 1.5 m (4,92 ft) high and 1 m (3,28 ft) wide. There are no format or size requirements, but the poster must be clearly readable and not exceed the panel size. The panels are numbered from 1 to 11, thus authors are asked to place the poster according to the numeration below. If you need assistance, please ask the staff or the Local Arrangement Chair.
- Best Student Paper candidates number and related paper:
- Tzitzis Anastasios, related paper ID 1570562421, “3D Localization of RFID Tags with a Single Antenna by a Moving Robot and Phase ReLock.”
- Andrea Motroni, related paper ID 1570562583, “A Phase-based Method for Mobile Node Localization through UHF-RFID passive tags.”
- Carolina Miozzi, related paper ID 1570562723, “UHF RFID-Based EMG for Prosthetic Control: preliminary results”
- Fabio Bernardini, related paper ID 1570562615, “Particle Swarm Optimization in Multi-Antenna SAR-based Localization for UHF-RFID Tags.”
- Francesca Benassi, related paper ID 1570562577, “Engineered and miniaturized 13.56 MHz omni-directional WPT system for medical applications”
- Guillermo Alvarez Narciandi, related paper ID 1570561120, “A UHF-RFID gate control system based on a Convolutional Neural Network.”
- Michail Ouroutzoglou, related paper ID 1570562434, “Multistatic Gen2 RFID over Ethernet with Commodity SDRs.”
- Rui Chen, related paper ID 1570558520, “Beam Scanning UHF RFID Reader Antenna with High Gain and Wide Axial Ratio Beamwidth.”
- Sai Nithin Kantareddy, related paper ID 1570561844, “Learning Gestures Using A Passive Data-Glove With RFID Tags?”
- Sayan Sarkar, related paper ID 1570557040, GA Dual Frequency Circularly Polarized UHF-RFID/WLAN Circular Patch Antenna for RFID Readers.”
- Simone Nappi, related paper ID 1570561845, “RF Detection of Micro-cracks in Orthopedic Implants by Conformal Space Filling Curves.”
Judging: an expert vote will be tallied from a panel of judges that will examine each poster during the official poster session time. The Best Student Paper Award will be assigned based on this judgement. Since the Poster Session might be long, we ask the authors to be present at the poster during the examination, and take some rest if needed in the remaining time. The poster session does not replace the oral presentation. Best Student Paper Award candidates must both attend the poster session and give the oral presentation.
Award Ceremony: the Best Student Paper will be announced during the social dinner at “Principe di Piemonte”, on Thursday 26th evening.
IEEE Xplore: the poster will not be uploaded on the IEEE Xplore, as the linked paper will be published instead.
URSI Poster Session: IEEE RFID-TA 2019 posters is co-located with the URSI poster session.
For any question, please contact the Local Arrangement Chair