Authors of submitted Papers have been notified of a decision on their paper on July 8, 2019. Thank you for submitting! The following information is provided to assist accepted authors in the preparation of their papers.
Submission Information for Authors of Accepted Papers
Final publication-ready versions of accepted papers must be uploaded to EDAS no later than 23:59 EST July 22, 2019. Late submissions cannot be accepted.
The following guidelines will assist authors of accepted Papers in the final submission process:
- Revise manuscript based on the reviewers’ comments.
- Add the appropriate copyright notice to your paper before creating the PDF. The copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-0589-5/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-0589-5/19/$31.00 ©2019 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-7281-0589-5/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE
- Please ensure the following EDAS instructions are followed:
- Do not include page numbers
- Do not include headers or footers
- Provide top and bottom margins of at least 0.5 inches
- The final version of a paper must be submitted in PDF format.
- Use the (free) IEEE PDF eXpress service to perform all verification checks. This ensures the final PDF version of your paper is compatible with IEEE Xplore®.
- Read PDF eXpress instructions first. (Click here).
- Register and/or login to PDF eXpress (conference identifier: 46489X)
- The file returned by the PDF check will be labeled within its document properties as being “Certified by IEEE PDF eXpress” with an exact date and time stamp. The certified file is the file that should be submitted to the conference.
- Register for the conference.
- See information posted on the Registration page on this site.
- Please recall the registration policy: to be published in the IEEE RFID 2019 Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore®, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference, and must present the paper at the conference. Registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one full registration is valid for up to two papers.
- Once the registration payment is verified, an email will be sent to the authors providing the Registration Code associated to each paper. Please note that the payment verification process may take up to one working day. To guarantee the inclusion of the paper in the conference final program, the paper registration process must be concluded by July 22, 2019.
- Upload the final, camera-ready version of your paper in (certified by IEEE PDF eXpress) to EDAS.
- Login to EDAS.
- Click on “upload” beside your paper. On the next page, click on “upload or fill out copyright form” hyperlink at the bottom of the page. This redirects you to the IEEE eCopyright website.
- Proceed to the IEEE eCopyright site, answer the questions, complete the form, and “submit”.
- Return to EDAS (a copyright symbol – © – should now appear next to the paper title).
- Click on “upload” beside your paper.
- Enter the Registration Code.
- Enter the paper presenter’s name.
- Check the box acknowledging the IEEE policy on plagiarism.
- Click browse and navigate to the PDF file processed by IEEE PDF eXpress that you saved on your computer.
- Click “submit”.
- Verify that the PDF in EDAS is the file that was uploaded.
Should you have any questions during this process, please contact the TPC Vice Chair email@example.com
- IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conferences– Proper formatting for the RFID 2019 conference in LaTeX and Microsoft Word.
- IEEE PDF Checker– Online tool for checking that your submitted PDF has the embedded fonts and correct paper size for the RFID 2019 conference.
- IEEE Author Digital Toolbox– Tools provided by the IEEE to ensure your pdf and figures conform to pertinent standards.